Why you should consider Online Fire Training
- Interactive & Exciting Online Platform that engages students
- Reduces training costs by up to 78% by switching from face-to-face training to online training
- Time Saving with a course that only takes approx. 15mins to complete
- Flexibility with the capability to complete on PC or Mobile Devices
- Receive a Certificate immediately after successful completion
- All Certificates & Orders are accessible under your Account Login
- Meets State & Territory guidelines of Fire Safety Requirements
The training module has been prepared and delivered in regard to Australian Standard AS3745 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities to provide performance requirements to enhance the safety of people using prescribed Fire Response Equipment in a Facility. The Online Training Course provides the information to allow personnel to competently execute their duty, covering the identified points of AS3745. The delivery of the Online Training is provided based on State and Territory Guidelines of Fire Safety Regulations.
It is mandatory by law for owners and occupants of a building to ensure the safety of persons in that building. For compliance to the National Building Code of Australia and State Statutory requirements, this course must be completed every 12 months.
Note: Online Training is Generic covering three situations of events. Specific Building details of manually operated alarm and/or automatic operated alarms need to be reinforced in evacuation/warden training.